Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My priorities have changed now: Nayantara


Nayantara who wept on the last day of shooting 'Sri Ramarajyam' has not signed any other film now. Sources say this is her last ever movie and she has quit acting.

Talking to media, Nayan said that her priorities have now changed and she can't confirm if she will never act again.

"I don't know if I will or won't act again. I didn't sign any other film till now. I don't want to talk to media about Prabhudeva. If there is something to be told, I will inform the media about it. Now my priorities have changed" Nayanatara said.

The actress claimed that the unit of 'Sri Ramarajyam' took care of her and respected her a lot while shooting and since that was the last day of shooting, she couldn't control her emotions.

"It is a great fortune to work for Bapu sir. I asked him if I should follow some customs as I am playing Sita's charecter. He asked me to quit eating non-vegetarian food and also go to temple. I used to go to temple every day." Nayan said.

By saying that she is not sure if she is not going to act again, Nayanatara has kept her options open.

Tags: nayanthara latest news, nayanthara sri rama rajyam movie news, nayanthara recent updates, nayanthara new photos, nayanthara new projects 2011
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

Nhận Tin Qua Email

Cùng tham gia với hơn 1500 người đã đăng ký nhận tin qua Email với các Tin mới nhất,Nóng nhất trong ngày cập nhật liên tục 24h trên Tintuc.tv từ các Báo Mạng uy tín của Việt Nam!

Khi đăng ký nhận tin,Bạn sẽ nhận được Email từ chúng tôi.Đăng nhập email để hoàn tất quá trình đăng ký.

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
Copyright © 2014 by All New Film Updates ∙ Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template By Tin tuc 24h.
Tin tức thời sự cập nhật liên tục 24h từ các báo mạng uy tín Việt Nam.